HR Administrator Copy Copy Copy
£55,000 - £65,000
As the Group IT Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of IT including business systems, network infrastructure and user/server hardware. You will work with the CFO to define the IT strategy for the API Group across UK, European and US business units. Key challenges in the role will be to support and match business requirements at a time of considerable change for the business. A major project requiring immediate focus will be to manage the relocation of the IT function from Salford to Poynton. You will manage a team of 8 IT professionals including 2 team members based in the US.
The Successful Applicant
The Group IT Manager will need to be delivery focused, combined with excellent communication and influencing skills. The role will require someone who has the ability to engage with stakeholders across the group to build and develop a successfully performing team.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of IT Management within SME manufacturing businesses
- Experience of working in international businesses and managing overseas teams
- Management experience of multiple IT disciplines
- A broad experience of cross functional business processes
- Strong experience in manufacturing businesses and mid-range ERP systems
- Quality project management skills
- Practical financial and commercial skills
- ‘Roll sleeves up’ approach, able and willing to resolve problems supporting team members
- Ability to describe technology in a non-technological way to a broad spectru of users
- Ability to travel internationally, particularl the US.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Application of strong governance principles towards data security and management
- Ability to think strategically about IT in the context of both the internal and external environment
What's On Offer
Salary up to £65,000 dependent on experience, plus 25% bonus and benefits package